Right from the start, Paddy Power emphasised its “Irishness” in its colours, name and mischievous sense of humour. Its meteoric growth can be attributed to its aggressive expansion plus its strategy of securing media attention through controversial advertising and publicity. Today Paddy Power is Ireland’s leading bookmaker and one of the most successful in the UK, with profits before tax in excess of £114 million.
Paddy Power brings a sense of fun to sports betting. Find out more about its pros and cons for punters.
- Ireland's leading bookie provides good football coverage and outstanding money-back specials.
- Paddy Power is known for its controversial publicity stunts and tongue-in-cheek advertising.
- Find out how Paddy Power got started.
- Try Paddy Power for comprehensive racing coverage and unbeatable racing specials.
- Paddy Power offers award-winning sports betting mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Paddy Power free bet offer
Paddy Power specials
Paddy Power review
Pros and cons
Paddy Power News
- Paddy Power has released an unbeatable money back offer for Cheltenham 2017. The offer applies ...
- Paddy Power have introduced a great new offer for football fans. If you place a ...
- The 2017 Cheltenham Festival may still be a couple of months away, but Paddy Power ...
- Paddy Power is offering a great end-of-year-special to tennis betting enthusiasts. Place 50 bets on ...