William Hill is one of the oldest and best-known bookmakers in the world, as well as the largest bookmaker in the UK – where it has over 2,370 betting shops. The company has expanded aggressively, especially in Nevada in the United States and in Australia. It’s listed on the FTSE 100, and has over 17,000 employees.
What are William Hill's strengths and weaknesses?
- William Hill's offering for football enthusiasts is hard to beat.
- William Hill is one of the grandfathers of the betting industry.
- Find out more about William Hill's three online radio channels.
- William Hill offers incredibly comprehensive coverage of the races, in the UK and globally.
- William Hill's mobile apps won the company the Mobile Operator of the Year award.
William Hill free bet offer
William Hill specials
William Hill review
Pros and cons
William Hill News
- William Hill are offering their fantastic Higher 5 offer throughout Cheltenham 2017. The 1:30 race ...
- William Hill have just updated their free bet offer, right in time for Cheltenham 2017! ...
- William Hill's been hitting it out the park lately with some amazing betting specials like ...
- William Hill recently introduced an ongoing accumulator special offer covering a range of sports. If ...