Our bet365 uptime monitor runs checks every 3 minutes from multiple locations to establish if bet365 is down. We check whether bet365.com is unavailable, meaning whether the bet365 website or server are down.
Frequently asked questions
It says bet365 is up, but it does not work for me?
If our page reports that bet365.com is up, but you are unable to reach the website then there are several things that you can try.
- Run additional location tests – we verify that bet365 is accessible from the USA, Germany, Finland, Japan and Australia. If you live in a different area, then you can first try and verify bet365.com accessibility for additional locations here or here.
- Ensure your country is not restricted – several countries (like China for instance) entirely block access to gambling sites like bet365. This list of countries is constantly changing. A VPN may allow you to circumvent these restrictions, however, you would do so entirely at your own risk in terms of legal ramifications, security and possible contravention of bet365’s own terms and conditions.
- Check Twitter – have a look at bet365’s twitter timeline to see if they have details about any downtime or service interruptions.
- Disable your VPN – if you use a VPN to connect to the internet then try and disable this and see whether you can reach bet365 now.
- Ensure no firewall, antivirus or parental controls are blocking access – if you are running any of these on your system then look up how to temporarily disable them and see whether this makes a difference. Parental controls in particular frequently block access to gambling sites.
- Reboot your internet modem or router – simply unplug it or switch it off and leave it off for 30 seconds before powering it on again.
- Try clearing your browser cache and cookies – you can find a detailed guide on how to do this for any browser on any device here.
- Try a different browser or use an incognito browsing session – a guide on how to use incognito in different browsers is available here. If either of these approaches solve the issue then there is an issue with your original browser. If #2 does not resolve it then it may have to do with a browser extension you are using.
- Clear your DNS cache – you can find a detailed guide on how to do this for any device here.
- Change your DNS server IPs – you can find a guide for any type of device for this here. Be sure to note down your existing DNS server IPs before swapping them out in case you need to change back to them. You can find a list of alternative DNS server IP’s here. Google, OpenDNS or Cloudflare are typically good options to try.
I get an error code in my browser when I try to access bet365
HTTP status codes typically hint at what the issue at play may be. You can find information about different status codes here. If we are indicating that bet365 is down on this page then regardless of which error code you are getting, the issue will typically be on bet365’s end and out of your control.
If we are indicating that bet365 is up, then you may want to look up details on the error code you are getting and/or contact bet365 support.
It says bet365 is down, what can I do?
You have several options:
- Wait – the technical team at be365 typically resolve issues rapidly.
- Check Twitter - review bet365’s Twitter profile for more details.
- bet365 support – contact their support staff may be able to provide you with additional information.
- Try a different online bookmaker – opening an account with an additional online bookmaker makes sense because it gives you a way to place bets right now, offers a fall-back option for when bet365 is not working and gives you access to more odds and betting offers. You can find a list of other trusted bookmakers to join here.
How long is bet365 down for?
Why is bet365 not working?
There are many possible reasons. If you get an error in your browser when trying to access the website, then you can try and look this up here for additional information.
bet365 live streaming is not working
We do not monitor the live streaming service so this may be down even if we report the website as being up.
If both the bet365 website and the streaming service are down for you but we are reporting the bet365.com site as being up then you can also try and run through the fixes under our first FAQ: “It says bet365 is up, but it does not work for me?”
The bet365 app is down
We do not monitor uptime of the bet365 mobile apps for iOS or Android, so the app(s) may be down even if we report the website as being up.
If both the bet365 website and the app are down for you but we are reporting the bet365.com site as being up then you can also try and run through the fixes under our first FAQ “It says bet365 is up, but it does not work for me?”
I am experiencing bet365 login problems
Bet365 have a troubleshooting guide for login problems which you can review here.
You could also try and run through some of the fixes under our first FAQ “It says bet365 is up, but it does not work for me?” to see if these help you.
Which alternative online bookmaker should I use?
Signing up with an additional online bookmaker makes sense because it allows you to place bets while bet365 is down. You also get access to more odds and betting offers and have a fallback bookie to use when you need it.
The following bookies are trusted and established bookmakers.
Official bet365 Twitter timeline
bet365 support and contact details
Live chat: https://help.bet365.com/livechat
Technical support FAQs: https://help.bet365.com/en/technical-support/faqs
Official bet365 FAQ: https://help.bet365.com/en/home
Technical information about bet365.com
At the time of writing the bet365.com website was being served by a server in the United Kingdom with the IP 220.127.116.11 owned by Hillside (Technology) Ltd – a bet365 company.
The website did not appear to be using a CDN (content-distribution-network).