You’re in the right place to find out if Boylesports is down. Our Boylesports monitor will tell you if there is a general outage of Boylesports by checking on the website every 4 minutes from several different global locations.
Frequently asked questions
It says Boylesports is up, but it does not work for me?
If our Boylesports monitor shows that the website is up but you are unable to load the website on your end, there are some steps you can take to determine what the issue is and resolve it.
- Our systems track Boylesports outages from the USA, Australia, Germany, Finland and Japan. You can run tests on the website from other locations here and here.
- You may have problems trying to access Boylesports if your IP is in a location where Boylesports services are restricted. The easiest way to find out if this is the issue is to connect to Boylesports using a VPN located in the UK or Ireland. Keep in mind that both Boylesports T&Cs and local laws about gambling may apply, and that you do so at your own risk.
- Check Boylesports Twitter account as major outages are likely to be reported there.
- If you are attempting to access Boylesports using a VPN, turn it off. It is possible the IP ranges used by your VPN have been restricted by Boylesports.
- Router and firewall settings can both prevent you from accessing certain sites. The same is true for parental control and anti-virus settings. Try to access the site from another device and connection to confirm.
- Try resetting your device and internet. Turn your device and internet connection off and on then visit the Boylesports website.
- Clear your cache and cookies. These can both cause issues loading website content. Instructions on how to do this for a variety of browsers and devices is available here.
- Open an incognito session on your browser and try to access Boylesports from this window.
- There is a possibility your browser, or some settings on it, are interfering with your access to Boylesports. To test, download a different browser to your device and attempt to access the website from that.
- Clear your DNS cache. You can find instructions on how to do this for a variety of devices here.
- Record your existing DNS settings, then change your DNS IP address. Information on changing DNS server IPs can be found here. A list of alternative DNS server IPs is available here.
I get an error code in my browser when I try to access Boylesports
A browser error code usually gives you a clue as to what is preventing you from accessing a website. To find out what the error code means you can visit this resource.
Note that if you get an error code on the Boylesports website and our Boylesports monitor shows that the website is down, there is nothing you can do except wait for Boylesports to resolve the issue on their end.
However, if you get an error code while our monitor indicates the website is up, you will need to contact customer support to find out what the issue is.
It says Boylesports is down, what can I do?
Start with giving Boylesports some time to fix the issue. Website outages rarely last long. Wait 15 minutes then check the website again.
You can then check Twitter to see if Boylesports is publishing any information about the outages. You can also contact customer support and enquire what the issue is.
Last but not least, if you don’t want to wait to place a bet, there half a dozen other major bookies that are worth exploring, including William Hill, Paddy Power and bet365 – all of which offer a no-risk bet offer to new customers.
How long is Boylesports down for?
Boylesports can’t afford to be down for more than several minutes at a time. So if the website is down, expect it to be back in service shortly.
Why is Boylesports not working?
If Boylesports is not working it is either because the website is down or because there are issues with your connection, settings, browser or internet device.
Boylesports live streaming is not working
Our Boylesports monitor does not track the status of live streaming. If the Boylesports website is up but you are unable to access live streaming this may be due to an issue with the stream provider, software problems on the Boylesports website or problems with your device or connection. Contact Boylesports customer support for more information.
The Boylesports app is down
We do not monitor the Boylesports app. However, many of the same factors that can affect website access for users may also affect app users. Work through the list under ‘Boylesports is up, but it does not work for me?’ to troubleshoot app access issues.
I am experiencing Boylesports login problems
If you are able to view the Boylesports website but cannot log in, this is not related to the status of the Boylesports website. Contact Boylesports customer support on 00 353 42 939 3168.
Which other online bookmaker should I use?
Signing up with another online bookmaker makes sense because it allows you to place bets while Boylesports is down. You also get access to more odds and betting offers and have a fallback bookie to use when you need it.
The following bookies are trusted and established bookmakers.
Check out our bookmaker reviews and sign-up offers for more information.
Official Boylesports Twitter timeline
Boylesports support and contact details
Technical support FAQs: https://boylesports.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Technical information about Boylesports.com
At the time of writing the Boylesports.com website was being served from the United States via the Cloudflare CDN (content-distribution-network).