Coral is one of the UK’s oldest bookmakers, although it has changed hands many times since it was first founded. Today it’s under the Gala Coral Group and is the third largest bookmaker in the UK, with upwards of 1,800 betting shops and a significant share of the online betting market. The group also owns casinos and bingo halls, and operates online gaming.
bet365 is rated as the world's top bookie. Find out why.
What are William Hill's strengths and weaknesses?
Paddy Power brings a sense of fun to sports betting. Find out more about its pros and cons for punters.
Find out more about Sportingbet's strengths and weaknesses.
What's noteworthy about Boylesports? Find out in our balanced review.
What's noteworthy about 10Bet? Find out in our detailed review.
- Ireland's leading bookie provides good football coverage and outstanding money-back specials.
- We believe that Bet365 is arguably the world's leading bookmaker when it comes to horseracing, with...
- bet365 offers one of the best, all-round, mobile betting experiences.
- William Hill's offering for football enthusiasts is hard to beat.
- Access the latest bet365 radio commentary for free. Get up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers...
- Paddy Power offers award-winning sports betting mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- 10Bet offers a mobile-friendly website as well as mobile apps.
- A step-by-step guide for placing bets on the bet365 website.
- William Hill's mobile apps won the company the Mobile Operator of the Year award.
- William Hill offers free live streaming betting TV on its website.
- Find out whether the bet365 website is up or down.
- bet365 is an excellent choice if you follow racing in the UK, Ireland or South Africa.
- Paddy Power provides a betting calculator that's easy to use and can help you work out a range of...
- We look at how bet365 handles multiple accounts created by one user.
- Try Paddy Power for comprehensive racing coverage and unbeatable racing specials.
- William Hill Plus is a value-added service that is available to registered William Hill users in...
- We look at how Paddy Power handles multiple accounts created by one user.
- William Hill offers comprehensive coverage of UK, Irish and global racing with a strong selection...
- The Paddy Power audio commentary centre offers free daily online commentary on a range of sports...
- Find out whether the William Hill website is up or down.
- Step-by-step instructions for getting Boylesports on your mobile device.
- Are you struggling to access your William Hill betting account and don’t know where to turn? Based...
- Find out whether the Paddy Power website is up or down.
- Find out more about William Hill's three online radio channels.
- Few things are as frustrating as running into a wall at a bookie when trying to deposit some of...
- Find out whether the Boylesports website is up or down.
- bet365 offers live streaming of upwards of 50,000 event a year.
- Are you running into problems accessing the William Hill website and don’t know what the error...
- How Boylesports got started and what followed.
- Access all of William Hill's latest podcast episodes.
- William Hill is one of the grandfathers of the betting industry.
- Wondering if its safe to bet and deposit money at William Hill?
- Read about developments in the history of Sportingbet.
- William Hill Betting TV Channel 2
- Find out how Paddy Power got started.
- A step-by-step guide on how to open a William Hill betting account.
- Paddy Power is known for its controversial publicity stunts and tongue-in-cheek advertising.
- William Hill has a best odds guarantee in place on horseracing and greyhound racing in the UK and...
- bet365 provides the world’s most popular football betting service.
- We've found that Bet365 isn't quite as out-there when it comes to its special offers as other major...
- Coral are offering a zinger of a special just in time for the start of ...
- Coral is offering one of the best promos we've yet seen at Euro 2016! If ...
- The new Premier League season kicks off in August, and bookies are starting to table ...
- First Paddy Power offered to pay out £30 in free bets to new customers who ...