Are you having issues accessing Paddy Power? You can find out if Paddy Power is down using our Paddy Power uptime monitor. This system checks in on the Paddy Power website every couple of minutes. This will confirm if Paddy Power is down for all users, or your problems accessing the site are specific to you.
Frequently asked questions
It says Paddy Power is up, but it does not work for me?
It is possible that our Paddy Power monitor will indicate that Paddy Power is up while you are unable to access the website. Here are some steps to take when this happens::
- Our systems can determine if Paddy Power is working in the UK. You can run additional tests for other locations here or here to confirm whether the site may be down in other locations
- Paddy Power restricts access to its website in countries where it is not licensed to operate. To determine if you are being blocked for attempting to access Paddy Power from a restricted location use a VPN to view Paddy Power from the UK or Ireland. You do this at your own risk as this may be illegal in your location and violate Paddy Power’s T&Cs.
- Paddy Power will report any major website outages on its Twitter account. So check in on Twitter to see if there have been any recent downtime reports.
- Turn off your VPN. VPNs can sometimes prevent you from accessing specific websites, particularly if the website has been set up to block the IP ranges used by the most popular VPNs.
- Review your local access settings. This means checking security settings on the device you are using to see whether firewall, parental control or anti-virus settings are actively blocking a connection to Paddy Power.
- Reset your Internet connection. If you are connecting using mobile data turn your device on and off to reset your connection. If you’re connecting via w-fi, turn the wi-fi router on and off at the wall plug and try access the site again.
- Clear your cache and cookies, as these can interfere with content loading on your device. You can find out how to clear the cache and cookies of any browser here.
- Try to access Paddy Power by opening an incognito session on your browser.
- The type and configuration of browser you use may prevent certain websites from working properly. To check if this is the case download a popular browser like Edge or Chrome and try to access the Paddy Power website from it.
- Clear the DNS cache on your device. You find out how to do this here.
- Change the IP addresses for your DNS server. Make sure you record your existing settings before making any changes. A guide to changing DNS server IPs is available here. A list of alternative DNS server IPs is available here.
I get an error code in my browser when I try to access Paddy Power
Browser error codes can give you useful information about why you are unable to access a website or page. To find out the meaning of different error codes you can go here. If our Paddy Power monitor indicates that the website is down, and you get an error code when trying to access it then you’ll need to be patient and wait for the technical team to resolve the issue.
If you get an error code despite this page indicating that Paddy Power is active you will need to contact support for further assistance.
It says Paddy Power is down, what can I do?
- If you urgently want to place a bet, open an account at another major bookmaker like bet365 or William Hill. You’ll get a free bet offer thrown in as a bonus when opening a new account.
- Wait for Paddy Power to fix their website. This won’t take very long as Paddy Power can’t afford long periods of down-time.
- Check Twitter for any notifications about the status of the website and information on when it will be back online.
- Contact support to confirm they are aware of the issue and get feedback on the outage.
How long is Paddy Power down for?
Paddy Power will rarely be down for more than a couple of minutes. In the event there is an extended outage the Paddy Power Twitter account should provide updates on when the site is expected to be online again.
Why is Paddy Power not working?
Websites can be down, or appear to be down, for a number of reasons. Issues with your Internet connection or browser may be blocking you from accessing the website,. You may also run into problems accessing Paddy Power from restricted locations. Finally Paddy Power may be experiencing technical issues with their website.
Paddy Power live streaming is not working
Paddy Power’s streaming services are not tracked by us, so they may be unavailable even if we are picking up no problems with the website being down. You would need to visit the Paddy Power Twitter feed to find out if there are any streaming outages, or alternatively contact customer support for more information.
The Paddy Power app is down
The Paddy Power app is run separately to the website. This means we are unable to detect if the app is down or experiencing issues even when we report that the website is up. If you are experiencing issues with the app, you can work through the checklist under ‘It says Paddy Power is up, but it does not work for me?’.
I am experiencing Paddy Power login problems
If you can access the Paddy Power website and attempt to log in, but can’t log in to your account, then the problem is unrelated to the status of the Paddy Power website. You can contact Paddy Power support from their website for assistance logging into your account.
Which other online bookmaker should I use?
Signing up with another online bookmaker makes sense because it allows you to place bets while Paddy Power is down. You also get access to more odds and betting offers and have a fallback bookie to use when you need it.
The following bookies are trusted and established bookmakers.
Check out our bookmaker reviews and sign-up offers for more information.
Official Paddy Power Twitter timeline
Paddy Power support and contact details
Technical support FAQs: https://helpcenter.paddypower.com/app/home/p/6
Technical information about PaddyPower.com
At the time of writing the PaddyPower.com website was being served from the United States via the Cloudflare CDN (content-distribution-network).