Paddy Power offers dedicated sports betting mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. In addition, you can access a mobile version of its site using just about any internet-enabled device.
Getting the Paddy Power mobile apps
How to get the Paddy Power iPhone and iPad apps
Paddy Power offers separate apps for iPhone and iPad. To get and use either app, you take these steps:
- open a Paddy Power account and claim a risk free bet of £20 for opening an account
- navigate to www.paddypowermobile.com and, on the APPLE APPS tabbed page, click the DOWNLOAD FOR IPHONE or DOWNLOAD FOR IPAD button in the Sports pane
open the iTunes App Store, search for “Paddy Power sports” and click the entry for the app you want
- click Download and the app will download for free.
How to get the Paddy PowerAndroid app
To download the Paddy Power mobile app for an Android device, you take these steps:
- navigate to www.paddypowermobile.com
- click the ANDROID APPS tab
- click DOWNLOAD in the Sports pane
- in the bar that asks if you want to open or save the app, click Save to download the app to your default Downloads folder or expand the Save drop-down menu, select Save as and choose where to save the app.
How to get the Paddy Powerweb app (using any mobile phone or tablet)
To access a responsive version of the Paddy Powerweb site using any mobile device, simply use the browser on your device to navigate to www.paddypower.mobi. The web app will automatically detect the type of device you’re using and attempt to adjust the display to suit your screen size.
Review of Paddy Power mobile apps
Paddy Power is one of the industry leaders when it comes to mobile betting platforms in the UK and Ireland. It provides an excellent set of mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android, as well as a mobile version of its site.
In 2013, Paddy Power won three awards at the inaugural mGaming Awards – Best Mobile Sports Betting Operator, Innovation in Mobile and Best Gambling App.
Paddy Power’s mobile apps provide access to all the bookmaker’s sports betting markets, including live betting markets, and features an interface that’s attractive and easy to use. In addition, the apps support live streaming. Mobile customers who bet on UK or Irish horse races can access live coverage of those races, courtesy of At The Races.
For a detailed report on Paddy Power’s strengths and weaknesses from a punter’s perspective, see our Paddy Power review.