- Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for New Customers
- Fast payments
- Excellent reputation
- Best inplay console
- Best live streaming
- A+ customer service
Each Way Extra gives you the option to increase or decrease the number of places in a race when you are betting Each Way on selected Horse Racing.
When you use Each Way Extra you can add places to your Each Way Horse Racing bets and take a reduced price or remove places and increase the odds on your selection.
The number of Each Way Extra places offered on a race can be viewed on the Each Way Extra coupon or on the bet slip.
How to access Each Way Extra:
Simply select the ‘Each Way Extra’ tab from the racecard header to see the additional place terms that are available on your chosen race.
Once you have selected a price and the corresponding number of places from the Each Way Extra race coupon, it will appear on your bet slip. You can also alter the place terms directly from the bet slip.
Each Way Extra bets will not be eligible for bet365 Price Promise or Best Odds Guaranteed except where a new or eligible customer selects place terms that match the standard Win and Each Way market for that race.
Terms and Conditions
- Each Way Extra is available for pre-race single bets on selected Horse Racing. For Horse Racing from UK and Ireland this will be available from 10am UK Time.
- Each Way Extra bets, placed by using either the Each Way Extra tab of the racecard or via the drop-down on the bet slip, will not be eligible for bet365 Price Promise or Best Odds Guaranteed, except where a new or eligible customer selects place terms that match the standard Win and Each Way market for that race, as displayed in the Fixed Odds tab of the racecard.
- In the event of non-runners, bet365 may remove the availability of Enhanced Place Terms or update the place terms offered. Bets placed prior to the removal or update of the market will be settled in accordance with the Enhanced Place Terms taken at the time of bet placement.
- Each Way Extra bets can only be Cashed Out pre-race and cannot be amended using the Edit Bet Feature.
- Each Way Extra bets are considered an offset to standard Each Way terms. In the event of non-runners, if the standard Each Way terms change, then the Each Way Extra terms will also change accordingly (including changes to the number of places available and/or the market place fraction).
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, refund payment or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, refund or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits, refund amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
- bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.