William Hill TV offers free, live greyhound and horse racing.
All that is required to view William Hill TV is to:
- sign up for a free William Hill account (you do not have to make a deposit into the account)
- log in to your William Hill account
- If you are on a mobile device then click the menu icon to the left of the William Hill logo in the top left of your screen and browse the menu for the link to "Free Racing TV".
- If you are on a desktop computer you will easily find the Betting TV video player at the top right of your screen
More about William Hill TV
William Hill TV is a 100% free service that allows you to watch racing from around the world year-round.
Live streams are available featuring both horseracing and greyhound racing, running from 8am in the morning through to early hours of the following morning.
The channel also offers free race previews and tips from William Hill’s racing experts, along with virtual races throughout the day.
When you watch William Hill TV online, you’ll get:
- Daily live horse racing from the UK for selected racecourses, with relevant betting markets available on the William Hill website
- Daily live racing from the United States
- Daily live greyhound racing via Racing Post Greyhound TV and BAGS races
- Selected live horse races from Australia, India and Dubai
- Selected live greyhound races from Australia.
William Hill racing TV is available on iPads and other tablets, phones and desktop.
Which UK horse racing tracks are covered on Betting TV?
How can I stream other racecourses or sports?
If you're in the UK or Ireland then you can do this by signing up with William Hill and making use of their Bet & Watch streaming service. With Bet & Watch all you'll need to watch most sports is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the previous 24 hours. But for certain live horse racing you will need to place a bet of £1 or more on a race in order to watch it.
If you're not in the UK or Ireland then you can sign up with bet365 who offer their own streaming service. Whilst it also has varying restrictions for different countries, it does offer access to a lot of content.
William Hill is committed to Safer Gambling and to helping you get the support you need if you do run into difficulty. Find out more here.