The only betting guide you'll ever need.
Find out everything you need to know about the major bookmakers, the services they offer and their strengths and weaknesses. We also keep you up to date on bookie sign-up offers, betting specials and important industry news.
Ireland's most famous bookie is renowned for money-back specials and mischief.
William Hill is one of the oldest bookies in the UK. Find out why William Hill is trusted by millions.
Is Boylesports for you? We investigate its strengths and weaknesses.
We put Sportingbet under the microscope.
How to bet
If there’s anything you want to know about sports betting, you’ll find it here! We provide interesting facts and clear, well-written explanations, designed to help you improve your profits and make the most of your betting experience.
- Are free bets for real? How you get them and what strategies you can use to turn them into profits.
- A detailed explanation of how to open an online betting account.
- An objective look at the pros and cons of all the main payment methods accepted by bookmakers.
- A step-by-step guide on how to place sports bets online.
Latest Blog Posts
- While New Zealand’s thoroughbred racing scene is dwarfed by the scene in neighbouring Australia, this island nation has competed with ...
- Steeplechase horse racing is believed to have originated in Ireland in the 18 th century. Huntsmen would race their horses ...
- Find out some of the best racing slots games available at the UK’s leading online bookies.
- It’s a contentious topic amongst racing enthusiasts. Which British horses rank among the true greats of the sport? We’ve put ...